This is a recipe that I found and didn’t really read. So when I went to go make it and actually read the recipe, I was so confused. I think it’s supposed to be more of an egg bake type thing? The original calls for evaporated milk and eggs and weird stuff. So I changed all of that. There is still rice and chicken in it and that is about the only similarity.
Chicken Verde Casserole
2 Chicken breasts
2c Cooked rice
1can Green enchilada sauce
1c Shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix together rice, enchilada sauce, 1/2T cilantro, jalapeno, and 1/2c shredded cheese
3. Place mixture in a greased oven safe dish
4. Place chicken breasts on top of casserole and sprinkle with remaining cilantro and cheese
5. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and enjoy!