This is the second time I have made this recipe and it was just as delicious! The first time I made this, I made it in the crock pot and this time I made it in the oven. They both turned out great but I prefer the crock so that I can let it cook and don’t have to be home. Both times I made this, I did not have time to marinate it and it was still awesome. Hopefully I will be able to marinate it next time I make it. This is also one of the few recipes that I’ve made that I’ve actually followed the directions. And that never happens. Ever.
Also, as a side note, one of my favorite shows is Firefly with the follow up movie of Serenity. I got the boy to watch all of Firefly with me, even though he is not a fan of scifi, and he actually liked it. So last night we had time to watch Serenity and he fell asleep. What a goob =P
Marinated Pork Tenderloin
1/3c Soy sauce
1/4c Red wine vinegar
2 1/2T Lemon juice
1 1/2T Worcestershire sauce
1T Dried parley
2t Dry mustard
2T Minced garlic
A few dashed of black pepper
1-2lb Pork tenderloin. Original calls for 1lb, I used a 2 on accident and it was fine
1. Mix all the ingredients together and marinate a couple hours. I have not yet done this step, whoops.
2. Either preheat your oven to 350 degrees and place all in a baking dish or turn your crock pot onto low and dump it in your crock pot.
3. Cook until you pork is cooked, 40ish minutes for 1lb in the oven, Mine was about an hour and a half in the oven. I usually do four hours on low in the crock pot.
4. Once your meat is cooked, take all the sauce out of the pan and stir in some gravy flour until it is thickened. If doing this in the crockpot, I just stir flour in after three hours and let it thicken in there.
5. We served ours with rice to mop up all the juice and top the pork with the gravy!
Here is the boy’s contribution to my blog, a picture of his empty plate! Enjoy!