So spaghetti is my go to meal. Super easy and delicious. I’m not sure how some people can’t make it. But sometimes I like to mix it up and make it spicy! I’ve made chicken stuffed with pepper jack cheese before and it was soooo good that it has been on my list to make again ever since.
Pepper Jack Stuffed Chicken with Spicy Penne
2 Chicken breasts
2 Slices pepper jack cheese
1/2 Box penne
3 Tomatoes, diced
2 Bay leaves
2T Mined garlic
Splash of red wine
Red pepper flakes
Creole seasonings (I use Tony’s More Spicy)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Put tomatoes, basil, oregano, thyme, bay leaves, red wine, red pepper flakes, and creole seasonings in pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer while you do the rest. I have no idea how much I use spice wise, I just add some and then taste it and add more if you need to.
3. Bring water to boil and cook penne according to directions
4. Make the chicken thin however you want. Usually I butterfly mine but you can just pound them thin as well. Since mine were really thick on one side I cut mine really weird. Once they’re thin, sprinkle them with Italian seasonings and put pepper jack cheese on and roll them up. Then put them in the bread crumbs.
5. Put the breaded chicken in a greased oven safe dish and bake until chicken is cooked through. When I don’t have huge pieces it takes about 30 minutes, these ones were huge so it took about 50 minutes.
6. Drain noodles and serve noodles and chicken covered in sauce =]